SIP HG3000 PROFESSIONAL MIG / ARC INVERTER WELDER 05772
The HG3000 is a heavy-duty MIG/ARC inverter unit capable of prolonged and intense performance. Infinitely variable power output means that it is suitable for a number of applications.Dual purpose MIG/ARC inverter welder with dual purpose gas and gasless modes – comes ready to weld in gasless mode. Offering a very high duty cycle of 250amps @ 60% for MIG welding and 200amps @ 60% for ARC welding this SIP welder is ideal for a range of applications including workshops. Requiring a 230v (43amp) supply this welder accepts 0.8mm – 1.0mm wire size and 1.6mm to 6.0mm ARC electrode diameter with a heavy duty all metal 4 roller wire feed.
- 230v (43amp) input supply
- 50amp – 250amp MIG output current
- 30amp – 200amp ARC output current
- 1.4mm – 10mm approx. weld thickness
- 0.8mm – 1.0mm wire up to 15kg spools
- Infinitely variable output power settings
- Integrated powerful IGBT technology
- Integrated heavy-duty 4-roll feeding
- Burn back adjustment as standard
- 2 touch / 4 touch trigger controls
- Supplied with accessories
FREE ELECTRONIC WELDING SHIELD !