SIP F20-16 FLOOR MOUNTED PILLAR DRILL 01705
Our range of SIP professional bench and floor pillar drills available from Ballybofey Autofactors are capable of drilling various metals, woods and plastics. Designed for reliability and maximum performance.
- Floor-standing pillar drill
- 230v (13amp) input supply
- Heavy-duty 550w (0.7hp) motor
- 16 working speeds (180 – 2270rpm)
- 16mm max. drilling depth (mild steel)
- 3mm to 16mm chuck capacity range
- Quick easy motor speed adjustment
- One-piece build & soft-grip handles
- Motor features thermal protection
- Integrated magnetic NVR switch
- Sturdy cast iron table and base
- Ideal for woods, metals, plastics
- Part Number 01705
Ballybofey Autofactors stock a wide range of SIP heavy-duty metalworking tools and machines that are perfect for a range of tasks including; metal drilling, grinding, sawing, boring, sanding, and more.