Slimline foldout inspection lamp for use in confined spaces, with 6mm minimum thickness.
• Inspection arm can be rotated 180° and folded back for use as a hands-free inspection lamp.
• Features 12 SMD LED’s which produce up to 500 lumens, operated by a rolling dimmer switch, and a 1W SMD LED in the end for use as a directional torch.
• Suitable for hands-free operation with three magnets and a hanging hook.
• Folds away, small and compact, suitable for keeping in your pocket.
• Can be charged in a Sealey docking station – LED1801K (not supplied).
• Powered by a 3.7V 2.6Ah rechargeable Li-ion battery which lasts up to eight hours.
• Supplied with USB charging lead.
Docking station kit includes 2 x LED1801 and charging station.
• Each inspection lamp has 12 x SMD LEDs (side) + 1 x SMD LED (top) producing up to 500 lumens.
• When docked, lights can be charged or used as a floodlight.
• Each inspection lamp can extend and is able to rotate 180° making it easy to direct the light.
• Two charging points with individual LED charging level indicators.
• Includes 5V-2A mains adaptor and 1m USB charging cable.