AUTEL EOBD CODE READER
This 100% EOBD Code Reader from Autel has the following features:
- Sophisticated and powerful yet simple to use, the Autel AL419 enables fast and easy access to any vehicle’s EOBD (Petrol 2001 onwards and Diesel 2004 onwards) diagnostic codes and enables the cause of the illuminated engine check light (MIL) to be established.
- Includes built-in data library with lookup function.
- Gives clear, concise DTC definitions generic to all EOBD compliant vehicles on screen.
- This CAN enabled tool, retrieves generic P0, P2 and P3 and U0 codes for engine emissions and also picks up manufacturer specific P1, P3 and U1 codes.
- Unit then turns off MIL light, clears codes and resets monitors.
- Additionally, this tool will read and display the live ECU/PCM data stream.
- Gives a live display of O2 sensor data.
- Can be updated via web-based downloads over the USB cable included with the scanner and will link with a PC, enabling the print-out of stored data.
- Patented One-Click I/M Readiness button to eliminate drive cycle guesswork using colour-coded LEDs and audible tone.
- Supports the new extended sensor list (SAE J1979 2007).
- Loaded with trouble-shooter code tips and repair information to guide the technician to the root cause of the TDC, saving time.
- Supplied with operating instructions, CD and USB cable in storage pouch.
- PART NUMBER AL419